fbpx

UPGARAGE Parts Import Services

Up Garage is the used regular & performance parts supermarket in Japan, where you can get from lug nuts, to wheels to cat-back exhaust systems.

At this moment Up Garage does not offer shipping to the Caribbean, but you can via our company.

Red Sun Imports is able to purchase parts on Up Garage on your behalf and also do the importation for you, all in an all-inclusive price.

CLICK HERE to go to the UP Garage Search Page (This page is in English)

Below are the steps to purchase parts from Up Garage with Red Sun Imports:

  1. CLICK HERE to go to the English UP Garage website.
  2. Search for your parts.
  3. Send us the link of the product via WhatsApp, or use our vehicle/ parts quotation form.
  4. We will reply to you within 12 hours with the price including all cost in Aruba Fls. in your hands. US $ price is on request.
  5. The quotation price will include the price of the product, shipping within Japan, export process, shipping from Japan to Aruba, import process and handling fees. The price we give you is of the parts delivered in your hands, not a cent will be charged extra.
  6. If you agree with the price, a 60% deposit will have to be placed so we can order. The rest of the 40% is due when the product arrives.
  7. Accepted payment methods:
    • Cash (via appointment)
    • Bank transfer (online bank transfers)
    • Paypal
  8. Shipping takes awhile, so be prepared to wait 50 to 70 days.
  9. We have cargo leaving Japan every month, but space is limited, so make sure you secure your order in time. We will update on shipping dates on our Facebook page.

Back to top
DutchEnglishSpanish
Chat via WhatsApp